Experience : 0 -1 yr
Qualification: Must have a UG/Diploma Degree.
(Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication or Computer Applications degree holders will have preferences)
Job Description :
1. Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow- up, cold calling and emailing to clients for Enterprise IT Solutions & Services
2. Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area
3. Understand thoroughly about the company services and products before presenting them to a client
4. Responsible to effectively communicate with prospects to convey the promising brand image and product USP
5. Responsible for preparing presentations for the business meetings with clients
6. Stays current with industry and competitive research and information to enable rich client dialogue; maintains an understanding of client business challenges, industry trends, and markets.
7. Formulate and coordinate marketing activities to promote products and services
8. Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
9. Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
1. Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
2.. Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's Project Management System.
3. Track and record activity on client accounts and help to close deals to meet the targets.
Key skills for marketing executives:
* Good teamwork skills
* Communication skills and networking ability
* Strong attention to detail
* Dressing should be neat and presentable
* Good organization and planning skills
* Creativity and innovative
* Commercial awareness
* Numerical skills
* Basic IT literacy